Hey, this is Leena Jawed and this is my AS Media Blog. In the following blog, I will be blogging on various aspects of Media Studies for my foundation portfolio. Starting the AS Media course, I am ecstatic for the journey to follow in this subject and all the joys and possibly some misery that come along with it.
Thursday, September 30, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Audience Research
After we were done, there were a few people like family, friends and classmates to review our film opening. There is always room for improv...
-
In our script planning, when we had already come up with the idea, we decided to plan the script where we expanded on our idea. To expand o...
-
Hey, this is Leena Jawed and this is my AS Media Blog. In the following blog, I will be blogging on various aspects of Media Studies for my...
Do you really expect to find misery through this?
ReplyDeleteTo be found out at a later time. :)
Delete